Friday, July 29, 2022

Ted Santos Will Be Interviewed on Augusts 1st

 

In the most quintessential display of masculinity, last year four gentlemen interviewed me while they all sipped on spirits and puffing on Cuban cigars.  They wanted to know my perspective on intimate relationships and what motivated

me to write a book about it.  


For the most part, they were surprised at many of my counterintuitive answers.  Well, it seems they did not get enough the first time.  They have invited me back for more.  On August 1st, at 7:00 pm eastern, the same four gentlemen will interview me again.  You can find them on YouTube under the name, Cocktails & Cigars.  


It will be a live interview.  So be ready to call in or type your questions for me.  


See you then! 


See preview: https://youtu.be/fwgn0j6IbIw 


No comments:

Post a Comment