Monday, September 17, 2018

I’m Moving on Up!


Friends & Family: If you’ve noticed, for the past several weeks, I have not written articles.  There is a reason for that.  I am about to make a monumental move in my life.  Up to now, I have been known for writing leadership articles and running businesses as a senior executive.  As many of you know, I expanded that part of my career by advising CEOs and other executives on creating disruptive strategies to create quantum growth.  In that capacity, I also had a focus on transforming corporate culture.  

I am preparing to transfer those skills and competencies to a very different part of life.  I will keep you posted on this new platform and when it will launch.  Some of you will be very surprised.  Others may say: what took you so long?  

I will appreciate your support and look forward to sharing something valuable.

Talk to you soon.

What do you think? I would love to hear your feedback. And I’m open to ideas. Or if you want to write me about a specific topic, connect through my blog www.turnaroundip.blogspot.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment