Sunday, February 23, 2020

What Happens When Ted Santos Is In the Hot Seat?


Everyone is accustomed to me putting others in the hot seat.  Tonight it will be my turn.  Instead of me having a guest, I will be a guest on my own show.  I will be interviewed by someone you all know.  He is someone known for
putting people in the hot seat as well.  His name is Chris Walker.   

In this interview, you will find out who Ted Santos really is.  And Chris will not spare me.  He will choose questions from a list he has made and I have not seen the questions.  So I may constantly be on the spot. 

In addition to Chris interviewing me, I invite you to call in and ask me whatever you would like to know about me, the show or my professional life. 

Tonight, Sunday, February 23, from 7:00pm-9:00pm (EST) at Straight Talk with Ted Santos.


Call to comment or ask questions live at: (323) 642-1387.

Share this post and invite your friends to this thought provoking discussion!


No comments:

Post a Comment