Friday, February 11, 2022

Are You Prepared for the Love of Your Life?

 

While Here’s Why You Can’t Find Love was written as a relationship book, it takes the reader on a journey of personal transformation.  The book is about

myself and five women at the end of a party where I was the only man amongst 25+ women.  

The book is a dynamic conversation where I drill down to the source of why relationships fail.  The ladies initially give me lots of push back.  However, their questions and doubts become a catalyst to shed light on why knowing yourself is most important for knowing who is most compatible with you.  


Through the conversations, I reveal how the majority of people unknowingly sabotage relationships.  As the evening progressed, I focused on how to create great relationships.  Many of the tools I provide to the women are counterintuitive and will cause the reader rethink relationships.


The book was written for single people seeking stable relationships or people who want to enhance or deepen the intimacy of an existing relationship.   


This is a gift that will keep on giving.  The knowledge and wisdom are eternal.   Give it to yourself or someone special.   


To purchase a copy of the book: https://brileybaxterbooks.com/author-ted-santos/


No comments:

Post a Comment